2018 had brought this little blog much success – a big thank you to all my readers!
I documented my Curly Girl Method hair journey at the end of 2017 to beginning of 2018 which brought a lot of you to my blog. I created a series of follow-up posts of to show you my progress throughout the year and I will continue to do so for 2019.
I also had the opportunity to work with a lot of big brands and companies this year, including Royal Museums Greenwich, Lewisham Shopping Centre, Noughty Hair care, ToucanBox, Bills Restaurants and Peninsular Park West (Ikea Greenwich opening up real soon!). Thank you to you all for selecting me to collaborate with you, I am extremely grateful and it’s been a privilege.
What’s in store on the blog for 2019?
Hair & Beauty: I will be posting a bit more about hair and beauty which like I mentioned above, be about my hair journey, hair hacks and I will try to do more on beauty skincare as I’m back in the spa now. These will include How To posts on skincare hacks, beauty products, etc 🙂
Fitness: I am determined to post more on my fitness journey and on my yoga teacher journey. You can expect family yoga poses and games of the month.
Food: More food reviews, recipes, healthy food inspo and anything else to do with good ol’ food!
I will still of course blog about our family lifestyle, that’s what The Greenwich Mummy has always been about and always will be. 🙂
Our family’s #bestnine2018 highlight:
My 2018 highlights:
- Seeing my two kids grow closer to each other every day
- My hair changing from straight to wavy (and getting to work with my fave UK brand Noughty because of it!)
- Completing my Family Yoga Teacher training and creating many happy moments for families
- Leading the “Yoga Babies” family yoga session with the book illustrator, Sheena Dempsey
- Seeing the blog view stats almost double!
- Daddy P and I had our 12th year anniversary – our night out celebration is still pending as we’ve been busy with work lol
And the blog’s best nine posts of 2018 are…
- The Curly Girl Method: from straight to wavy hair
- 6 months update: My Curly Girl Method hair journey
- My haircut experience at Rush hair salon Greenwich review
- My 2017 review on Stylist Live London
- The Curious Comb Greenwich hair salon review
- My type 2 wavy hair care routine
- Flyte; Natural and clean energy drink review
- Hotel Chocolat tasting club subscription review
- Liz Earle botanical skincare review
(listed in order of page views)