After reading Simply Inspired: I’ve been nominated again! by blogger, Simply Inspired who nominates any new blogger to take part, I have decided to nominate myself in answering the questions set by the blogger herself – so here goes!
1. Do you have a favourite quote? If so, what is it?
I have several quotes that have become my mantra for life but the MAIN one is “love the life you live and live the life you love” because this is very correct and true. Life is short and precious so live it how you want and love it.
2. What is the best book you’ve read recently?
I must admit, I have not read properly for a long time as I much prefer to watch them as films. However the best book I have read in general is a novel called “If You Could See Me Now” by Cecilia Ahern – it’s my favourite.
3. Favourite designer brand?
I don’t really wear designers, only high street brands but if I had to pick a designer for their style it would be Alexander Wang. His designs are always minimal yet super sexy.
4. If you had to travel to the future or to the past, what would be your choice?
To the future!
5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Hmmm… tricky question lol – I have over 20 pairs but out of those I only wear 5 of them as the others are heels for special occasions which have never been worn or worn only once!
6. What inspired you to start blogging?
I have always been blogging but it’s been an on/off kind of thing so this year I have decided to commit myself to it and make it a regular thing. I love to write and my previous job as an online marketing assistant blogging was one of my main job responsibilities which I loved but then it became too much about profits and I couldn’t blog from the heart as much so I left after 2 years.
7. Who inspires you?
Strong women – any woman who has been through a lot but never complain about it to others. They just get on and deal with it and resolve the problem with or without help. I really admire women who can handle their own.
8. Describe your style.
I would say I dress very practical and casual. Leggings/jeggings, a cropped jumper and chelsea boots (or pumps) are part of my everyday attire.
9. Do you collect anything? If so, what do you collect?
I collect a range of things – I am a bit of a hoarder (I got it from my dad!) so I will collect anything from stationary pens from business to pretty canvas bags from shops.
10. Coffee or tea?
I love a good coffee from Costas but nothing beats a good ol’ cup of tea 🙂
11. What is your biggest fear?
Ever since having my little boy, he is the most precious thing to me so something bad that could happen to him (that I couldn’t prevent) would be my biggest fear.
Like Simply Inspired, I also nominate anyone who is a new blogger with a following of less than 200 to take part -it’s fun! Please leave me with a link to your blog in the comments box below so I can view it too. 🙂
Here are your questions:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. What specific topics does your blog focus on and why have you chosen these topics?
3. Do you think all bloggers should start vlogging?
4. What are your top 3 travel destinations and why
5. What did you want to be when you was younger and what do you do now?
6. Do you prefer to read novels or watch them as a film?
7. Who inspires you?
8. How would you describe your style?
9. Money or love?
10. Are you a vegetarian or meat-lover?
11. What has been your biggest achievement so far?
Thanks for reading!